











We spent 5 days in Kansas City, visiting Rick's family. We had such a good time...of course it's always a whirlwind and you wish you had more time to see everyone, or to spend more quality time people. But such is life. Roberto woke us at 5 every morning..I guess he figures why start sleeping in on vacation.
The weather was absolutely beautiful, and a nice break from the heat of the east Texas summer. I enjoyed the bbq at Gates, and an old school burger from Winsteads. And our lunch at Cascone's - Roberto had his first mashed potatoes - reminds me so much of mom n' pop italian restaurants in Pgh. Mark snapped a few pictures of Roberto at his awesome new studio. That was fun, I'm really looking forward to seeing those.
Roberto's crawling progresses with each day. He is going faster, farther. And starting to get into things! I turned my back on him for about 10 seconds this morning and he was rifling through a cabinet in no time. Yikes. Just when you think you can't possibly be any more vigilant.
So, it's back to the grind. Not looking forward to work, or the heat, or the bugs, or our creaky floors. But I am looking forward to seeing our Houston family. Ahh, life marches on.
Oh,such great pics!
ReplyDelete