Monday, August 9, 2010

Random cuteness

We watched the Gonzo's lab Atticus over the weekend while they were away - he's such a sweetie and tolerated Roberto's abuse quite nicely. He would glance over his shoulder occaisonally while Roberto "patted" his back or pushed up to standing while leaning on him. They were fast friends.



Bathtub fun.



Not 5 minutes after I took the picture below he pooped in his swim diaper. Now that's a fun new mess to deal with...thought I had seen and done it all. There I was trying to get the (very snug) diaper off him and making a complete and utter mess of him, me, the pool, the patio... Someone later said I should have just cut the diaper off. Now why didn't I think of that?



More baby gear for the house! A new place to enjoy cheerios.



A rather maniacal look on his face.


1 comment: