Monday, August 16, 2010

Already a graduation ceremony...?

I guess it will be the first of many, seems like kids "graduate" from nearly everything they participate in now. Roberto is about to move up to his next classroom in daycare, now that he's quite mobile and on the brink of walking. They had a nice (school) year end celebration last Friday - a potluck and gathering with the parents. Roberto and one other girl are the only ones leaving the group and moving up - they are going to separate classrooms and I must say I'm kindof glad...the other girl, a little redhead, is so aggressive! Ok, overprotective mom alert: I have seen her grab Roberto with both hands by the shirt and just barrel over him. It's funny now but when they are both standing...

Here's Roberto getting his 'diploma'. He was quite enamored with it. Check out the sash. So darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment